Why settle for a good job when you can have a great one
A great job satisfies your craving for intellectual challenge and creative energy. It fulfils your need to see your work impact the world in a meaningful way. It catalyses your development and personal growth. All this over and above financial factors like a good salary, benefits and growth potential.
Preferred Experience: 3- 7 years
Who are we looking for?
IDfy is looking for engineers with a minimum of 3 years of experience with the knowledge of
- Product development methodologies such as Agile
- Strong design skills in defining API Data Contracts / OOAD / microservices / data models and concurrency concepts
- User Interface development using modern web frameworks such as React
Bonus points for experience in developing cloud software in GCP / AWS.
Your job description:
- Building cloud-native applications that run on Cloud Platforms such as GCP / AWS
- Creating design artefacts before implementation
- Reviewing key implementation for source PR submitted
- Developing test case stories in parallel with implementation
- Ensuring software developed passes static code analysis, performance, and load test
- Developing UI components, APIs, business components, microservices, etc. to simplify the user journey and instantly detect fraud
- Developing software using Agile methodology and tools that support the same
What’s it like working at IDfy?
We build products that detect and prevent fraud. At IDfy, you will apply your skills to stay one step ahead of fraudsters. You will be mind-mapping fraudsters’ modus operandi, predicting the evolution of fraud techniques, and designing solutions to prevent new & emerging fraud.
At IDfy, you will work on the entire end-to-end solution rather than a small cog of a giant wheel.
Thanks to our problem-centric approach, one in which we find the right technology to solve a problem rather than the other way around, you will always be working on the latest technologies.
We work hard and party hard. There are weekly sessions on emerging technologies. Workweeks are usually capped off with board games, poker, karaoke, and other fun activities.
This video will give you a flavour of IDfy.