2. Contents Posted on Web Site
3. Rules of Conduct on the Site
- You may not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- Any information provided by you on this site shall not be misleading in any way. iv. The Company specifically prohibits any other use of IDfy.com, and all Users agree not to do any of the following:
- Use the Company’s databases for any purpose other than seeking background verification check of candidates/employees/tenants, including but not limited to using the information in the database to sell or promote any products or services;
- Post or submit to the Site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own;
- Post on the Site any franchise, pyramid scheme, ‘club membership’, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an upfront or periodic payment, pays commissions only), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site’s infrastructure;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site;
- You must use the Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including, without limitation, collecting usernames and/or email addresses of registered members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site, are not permitted. This includes the unauthorized interception of the data stream coming from or going into the Site, as well as attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Site or exceeding your authorized access.
- You understand that the Company has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Web Site) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or summons. In addition, the Company may (and you hereby expressly authorize the Company to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as the Company, in its sole discretion, believes necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
- It is possible, that other users (including unauthorized users or ‘hackers’) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Site and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Site, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. IDfy.com does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Site. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Site. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Site.
On non-conformance by users of any of the aforesaid terms, the Company may in its sole discretion, restrict or terminate the offending user’s ability to access the Site and determine whether to take any other actions, whether to remove or request the removal of the Content.
4. Other Businesses
The Site provides links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses, in relation to which, the Company is not responsible for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them, and the Company does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their websites.
The Site may contain links to other web sites or You may be linked through other web sites (‘Linked Sites’). The Linked Sites are for Your convenience only and You access them at your own risk. We are not responsible for the content of the Linked Sites, whether or not the Company is affiliated with sponsors of the sites. We do not in any way endorse the Linked Sites.
(a) Using your Aadhaar number for authenticating it against the Central Identities Data Repository.
(b) Retrieving a report of information received during such authentication, and sharing it with the Client in a form and manner of our and/or the Client’s choosing.
Please note further that:
(a) The information you provide the Company on this Site may be used to conduct an in-person verification (“IPV”) of the address you provide, through the Company’s personnel or third parties specifically engaged by the Company for such purpose (“IPV Personnel”).
(b) By agreeing to take part in the verification service you expressly agree to the IPV, which shall be conducted in a manner determined by us. The IPV process will include but is not limited to (i) IPV Personnel visiting the address you provide the Company, for which you hereby expressly grant them right of ingress and egress to reach the address; (ii) IPV Personnel conducting a questionnaire-based verification and (iii) Conducting a public search for any civil and/or criminal cases filed against you in a court of law in India.
(c) The information you provide the Company may also be used in preparing a verification report based on the above information collected towards the Verification Service and providing it to the Client in a form and manner determined by the Company/Client.
(d) In the event that the Client concerned has agreed with the Company upon a provision for you to raise a dispute regarding the results of any verifications conducted towards the Purpose, and should you wish to exercise such provision to dispute the results of such IPV or other verification for the Purpose, you acknowledge that the information you provide will be further used by the Company to carry out local court checks. You further acknowledge that such information may be shared and communicated with an advocate or solicitor practicing in the relevant court.
By using the Site and agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you hereby authorize the Unique Identification Authority of India (“the UIDAI”) and Baldor Technologies Private Limited, to receive your Aadhaar number, name, date of birth, address and demographic data for authentication with the UIDAI, pursuant to the verification request by our Clients. You acknowledge and agree that the Company has informed you that your Aadhaar number would only be used for submission to the Central Identities Data Repository for authentication, and the information received during authentication may be used for (i) a background check or a verification of your identity, and to conduct a public search for any civil and/or criminal cases filed against you in a court of law in India. You further acknowledge and agree that you have no objection if reports generated from such background check are shared by Baldor Technologies Private Limited with its Clients requesting for the Verification Service.
7. Liability of the Company
The Company provides the service of background verification checks to employers and employees, landlords and tenants, individuals contemplating matrimony, and in other situations where individuals may seek a verification of background information about other persons, based on information made available to the Company during the course of such verification. Since the Company is not the source of the data gathered and the findings are based on the information made available to the Company, it will not be able to verify or ratify such findings. The Company is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates, landlords and tenants, or any other transaction between individuals, aside from providing background verification services. As a result, the Company has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the personal profiles posted, the truth or accuracy of the supporting materials posted, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings or any Content and makes no representations about any jobs, resumes, suitability of candidates or Content on the Site. In addition, note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false names. You assume all risks associated with dealing with persons with whom You come in contact through IDfy.com. Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, the Company cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control the number of participants on the Site, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, You release the Company (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. The Site and the Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Site or the Content. The use of the Site and Content is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Site and may be made at any time. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any profile or material contained therein placed by you on the Site. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on the Site. The Company is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to Your use of the Site and the Company shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any entity posting jobs on the Site. The Company cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of IDfy.com. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a user from the Company or through or from IDfy.com shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Site, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided by the Company on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied, except as may be otherwise specified in writing. The Company will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this Site. The Company, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, and non-infringement. The Company makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content, services, software, text, graphics and links on the Site.The Company does not warrant that this Site; information, content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through this Site; their servers; or electronic communication sent from IDfy.com are free of viruses or other harmful components.Nothing on this Site constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. In no event shall the Company, its service providers or any third parties mentioned on this website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use this Site and the content on this Site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the Company is advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. Applicable Law
10. Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This Site is controlled and operated by the Company. All material on this Site, including images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by Baldor or by other parties that have licensed their material to Baldor. Material on the Site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Baldor is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of Baldor, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
11. Your Account
12. Our Contact Details
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Site to contact us [at] idfy.com
16. Term and Termination